Services include—email, file storage and sharing, Office Online, meetings, IM plus security and compliance tools, such as legal hold, data loss prevention, advanced security, analytics, and voice capabilities.
Vendor Code: AAD-26664
Office applications included are:
- Access (PC only)
- Publisher (PC only)
- Exchange Online
- OneDrive for business
- SharePoint online
- Microsoft Teams
- Hosting for all the workloads in Government Community Cloud (GCC) in the datacenter auto selected based on your office address.
- Email hosting with 100 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Access and Publisher for PC only (1)
- OneNote: Access to additional OneNote features
- Web versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One license covers 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user (2)
- Unlimited personal cloud storage (4)
- Inform and engage with communication sites and team sites throughout your intranet using SharePoint
- Host online and video conferencing meetings for up to 250 people (3)
- Host meetings for up to 10,000 people with Microsoft Teams live events
- Get a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams
- Collaborate across departments and locations with Yammer
- Use intelligent video to create, manage and share live and on-demand content across your organization
- Advanced eDiscovery with in-place search, hold, export, and analytics
- Plan schedules and daily tasks with Microsoft Teams
- Manage tasks and teamwork with Microsoft Planner
- Manual retention and deletion policies and manual classifications
- Protect against sophisticated threats like phishing and zero-day malware with Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Control how support accesses your mailbox with Customer Lockbox
- Auto classification, smart import, and more with Advanced Data Governance
- Assess risk and gain insight into potential threats with Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Advanced personal and organizational analytics with MyAnalytics and Power BI Pro
- Make, receive, and transfer calls across a wide range of devices with Phone System
- Make domestic or international calls from current or new phone numbers with add-on Calling Plan (5)
- Create meetings with a dial-in number that attendees can join by telephone with Audio Conferencing
- Maximum number of users: unlimited
- FastTrack deployment support with purchase of 150+ seats at no extra cost
- 24/7 phone and web support
- Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later.
- For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
- Unlimited personal cloud storage for qualifying plans for subscriptions of five or more users, otherwise 1 TB/user. Microsoft will initially provide 1 TB/user of OneDrive for Business storage, which admins can increase to 5 TB/user. Request additional storage by contacting Microsoft support. Storage up to 25 TB/user is provisioned in OneDrive for Business. Beyond 25 TB, storage is provisioned as 25 TB SharePoint team sites to individual users.
- Available for purchase as an add-on for $24.00 user/month. Price includes both international and domestic calling plans. Domestic-only calling plans are available for $12.00.