INNOVA ensures that customers buying Microsoft products and licensing are getting the full value from the investment they have made in cloud technologies. We differentiate ourselves from traditional licenses Resellers who are primarily only about selling licenses and are not really concerned with the success of their customers. INNOVA simply does not believe in the “sell and disappear” model of business. Once a customer signs on with INNOVA, they are assured that they are never left high and dry with any issues or questions around their licenses. INNOVA customers have come to realize that they can always count on INNOVA to provide the services they deserve from a CSP partner. Additionally, with a strong cloud consulting practice, INNOVA will pull in resources from our consulting practice to solve specific client problems, address training issues, and usage & adoption Office 365 productivity applications.
Why buy from INNOVA Wholesale Cloud versus Microsoft and other Resellers?
- We guarantee the lowest prices for all Microsoft cloud products, including; Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Windows server licensing. We will beat our competitor’s prices, that’s our promise.
- Our customers are assigned an Account manager and Situation Specialist that you can call on anytime with questions/clarifications/answers.
- We offer complimentary quarterly assessments for client’s usage around Office 365 workloads. The assessment focuses on the following key areas:
- Is the client effectively getting their worth from their investment in Office 365 toolsets?
- Changes/impacts made by Microsoft quarterly product releases
- Providing insights into rogue users of Office 365 services
- Advise on effective utilization of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps and Flow
- Identify opportunities to improve services or reduce licensing costs
- All customers with more than 200 seat purchases are eligible for 4 hours of consulting hours from lead Microsoft Architect’s which can be utilized at our client discretion. In the past other clients have utilized these hours for the following services:
- Cloud security reviews
- Advisory services including but not limited to Office 365
- Setting up a tenant, Azure sync, Azure, or Government Cloud
- Setting up Fed ramp compliant DevOps
- Continuous integration for DevOps services
- Dynamics 365 and other Microsoft offered cloud services
INNOVA has a large usage and adoption practice which can be used to ensure the full worth of your investment made in Microsoft cloud products.
INNOVA has a unique mix of skills to provide implementation services at significantly discounted pricing.